How to Clean Your SOVA Night Guard
Clean your night guard using a non-whitening toothpaste or soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes only. Do not use denture tablets, dish soap, or harsh cleansers. Avoid products containing alcohol. For more detailed information on how to disinfect a night guard, check out our blog post on how to clean a night guard.
• You can also soak in 3% hydrogen peroxide for no more than 10 minutes
• Do not use denture tablets, dish soap, or mouthwash
• Avoid products containing alcohol or harsh cleansers
• Carefully rinse and dry before storing your guard at room temperature
• Consider purchasing a case to keep it safe, clean, and out of reach from your pets