Akervall Technologies Inc. (“ATI”) warrants that there are no defects in the materials or workmanship of the SOVA™ Night Guard that cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the user when properly used. ATI has a 120 days durability warranty. If you manage to chew through or in any other way by wear or tear destroy your SOVA night guard, please send it back to us with the original receipt and an explanation and we will replace it for a new one.
- If you are wearing braces, you must have the SOVA Night Guard fitted by your orthodontist or dentist. DO NOT TRY TO FIT ON YOUR OWN.
- DO NOT use with artificial dentures. Improper use may cause health risks or protective properties of the night guard.
- DO NOT use an improperly fitted mouth guard.
- DO NOT overstretch the material when it is soft. This may thin out the material and decrease the strength of the mouthguard.
- DO NOT expose the night guard to temperatures exceeding 160 F (70 C) or to open flames.
- DO NOT clean the night guard in your dishwasher or washing machine, since this could lead to deformation and weakening of the material.
- Keep protected from warm environments, such as hot dashboards in cars.
- Be careful if you use nail polish or artificial nails since the material can stick to these surfaces.
- Avoid situations where inhalation or swallowing of the night guard could occur.
- If you experience pain while using the SOVA Night Guard, please see you dentist before continuing using.
- DO NOT use if you have loose or wiggly teeth, loose filings, loose caps or cavities with no fillings.
- DO NOT use if you have sores in your mouth or bleeding gums.
- DO NOT use the SOVA Night Guard as an athletic mouth guard. Instead please go to www.sisuguard.com to see our athletic line of SISU mouth guards.
- FOLLOW our instructions regarding cleaning and storage.
ATI shall have no responsibility or liability hereunder unless: (1) the mouth guard was fitted by claimant in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying this warranty and (2) a complete written notice of the injury or damage is received by Akervall Technologies Inc. within thirty (30) days after the occurrence of the injury or damage, (3) the notice of injury is substantiated by a statement of a licensed dentist providing necessary dental treatment within thirty (30) days after the date of injury or damage (4) the mouth guard unit is returned to ATI within the written notice of injury.
DISCLAIMER: This warranty is made in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty arising out of a course of a dealing, custom, usage or trade. Except as is otherwise expressly provided herein, ATI disclaims all liability for loss, injury or damage based upon negligent design or defects in materials and workmanship for the within mouth guard.
Keep this dental warranty, disclaimer and store receipt in your records. In case of injury, mail mouth guard, store receipt, the notice of injury and accompanying statements to:
1512 Woodland Drive
Saline, MI 48176
SOVA Night Guards is offering risk-less buying! We want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the relief of a peaceful night's sleep.
Now you can try SOVA Night Guard with 100% confidence in its comfort and protection. If you are not satisfied after 30 days (starting on the date the guard is delivered) we will give you a full refund.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your guard, let us know. Our commitment to your satisfaction includes covering return postage fees.
Please remember that we are here to help you with fitting your SOVA Night Guard and encourage you to reach out to us for guidance if needed.
The guard must be returned for evaluation and be received within 60 days of delivery to receive a refund.
We will process refunds back to the original payment method. After your guard has been received, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. This usually takes 5-7 business days.
Expedited delivery fee is nonrefundable, Akervall Technologies is not responsible for any shipping delays that occur once your package is shipped. Offer does not apply to damage or loss caused by factors outside of normal bruxism, (including but not limited to damage caused by pets, inappropriate cleaning solution, or misplacement).